Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bush's Story

Related: The National Day of Listening

"Bush on His Legacy: I 'Liberated' Iraqis; President Says He Wants to Be Remembered for Liberating Iraqis and HIV/AIDS Work in Africa" by JENNIFER PARKER
Nov. 28, 2008 —
In a personal and wide-ranging interview conducted by his sister about his legacy, his faith and the influence of his father, President George W. Bush said he hopes to be remembered as a liberator of the Iraqi people.

The man literally makes me ill.
I could type the usual litany of war crimes again, but what's the point? I read his statement and my heart drops through the floor; the guy has not a clue as to what he has done. Please just leave before you make things worse!

"I'd like to be a president [known] as somebody who liberated 50 million people and helped achieve peace," Bush told his sister, Dorothy Bush Koch, in a conversation recorded for the oral-history organization StoryCorps for the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress.

Yup, ACHIEVED PEACE by INSIDE JOB FALSE-FLAGS and INVASIONS based on LIES! Oh, and never mind the MILLIONS DEAD and THOUSANDS TORTURED!!!!

An excerpt of the interview was aired on National Public Radio Thursday, and the White House released additional excerpts with both the president and first lady Laura Bush today.

"I would like to be a person remembered as a person who, first and foremost, did not sell his soul in order to accommodate the political process," Bush said, according to White House excerpts.

Then how come Zionist Israel has a death grip on your (non-existent) soul, you heartless monster?

"I came to Washington with a set of values, and I'm leaving with the same set of values. And I darn sure wasn't going to sacrifice those values; that I was a president that had to make tough choices and was willing to make them," he said.

Well, that I believe!

Bush is ending his eight-year presidency with historically low public approval ratings, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and a dire economic crisis. The president told his sister he is proud of the "tough decisions" he made.

"I surrounded myself with good people," Bush said. "I carefully considered the advice of smart, capable people and made tough decisions."

Would someone please put this guy to sleep?

If you want to read the tons of bullshit this guy is hucking, you can go HERE.

I'm not posting that crap on my blog.

And I won't be accessing the damn interview for posterity, either!