Thursday, November 27, 2008

More On Mumbai

I have already made up my mind because I have been doing this for a while and have learned to recognize the signs. But don't believe me, readers. Make your own decisions:

Mumbai, False Flag or Real Flag? Israeli and Muslim reactions

MP3 Telephone interview with Muslim Blogger in Mumbai, (added Israeli involvement)

Mumbai, will we learn the truth and the missing links? (DTN)

Bombay (Mumbai) Attacks Links

No Israelis in Mumbai Hospitals

Was I the only one who found the 'terrorists" asking for British and American citiens -- but not Israelis? EL STINKO!

The International Backers of the Mumbai Attacks

I'm with that last guy: "Using “means, method and motivation” analysis, our “criminal investigation” leads to the CIA and Mossad as perpetrators of this event."

Therearenosunglasses's Weblog (click on and scroll down for several items)

Mumbai Attacks Blamed On Al-Qaeda As Pretext For U.S. Military Response

Mossad behind the mass terror attack in Mumbai, India?