Friday, November 28, 2008

Microsoft Censors 9/11 Truth

"Microsoft Corporation Censors 9/11 Dissent

admin
Prison Planet
November 27, 2008

[1] 9/11 Blogger
Thursday, November 27, 2008

Photobucket

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” - Arthur Schopenhauer

Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service created and operated by Microsoft Corporation. They refer this platform as “the Ultimate Broadband Gaming Experience,” accessible on the Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles. After reaching 10 Million users, I decided to change my GamerTag (GT) to disseminate 9/11 truth to the console gaming world.

About a a month ago, I changed my GT to www911TRUTHorg. Utilizing the headset, every time I entered a new game lobby I spoke to the other users in the “room” about the 9/11 Truth Movement. The responses varied: most people ridiculed or mocked the GT, while the others either commented with approval/praise, or said nothing at all. Either way, BOTH the nay-sayers and fellow truthers listened to what I had to say. In fact, many times the conversation of the game would revolve entirely around 9/11, the Global War on Terror, corporate war profiteering, the destruction of our civil liberties, etc… It was a great method of cyber-activism, until Microsoft caught on!

A week ago, this message popped up as I attempted to login on the Xbox.com website:

--MORE--"