Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rocker Has Moved

I will no longer be posting stories here at blogger because of what happened to me last night, and because I will no longer be a participant in consuming MSM garbage. I'm not going to purchase their obfuscating sh*t sheets of Zionist propaganda anymore, nor will I direct you to their failing and flagging web sites. Any commentaries or blog posts I make in the future will be at Truth Rocker. I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this 'job" over the last 2+ years, and it has been one hell of a ride; however, like all good(?) things, my relationship with the AmeriKan MSM is terminated and will never be resurrected again. I don't need to spend 8, 10, 14 hours here debunking lie after lie after lie, day after day after day. Judging by the worsening rage and penmanship, I can't say that it has done me any good. Stay well, readers, and PEACE!