Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MSM Lie Monitor Locked

Logged in and:

This blog has been locked due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked. This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review.

I went through this once already, and quite honestly, I'm tired of it. I'm getting to the point where I'm simply done with the MSM anyway. I set up that site to peal off the garbage posts from outstanding blog work. Everything I have posted there has been from a PURCHASED NEWSPAPER and public information and for educational and expository reasons.

I know why the blog is targeted, who controls the flow of information in AmeriKa (with immunity, I might add) and I understand what is going on. I'm not the only one, either. This guy got totally shut off and erased, and this guy is constantly being f***ed with.

The truth is, I no longer feel secure working here at blogger. I no longer know what I am going to find on my dashboard when I log in, and frankly, I no longer care. I will NO LONGER BE PURCHASING NEWSPAPER (a decades-long practice), and I will NO LONGER LINK or VISIT their WEBSITES!!

Unless it's another "mistake." Whatever.