Saturday, August 2, 2008

FALSE ALARM: Am I Paranoid?

"I want the WORLD to know that I CONDEMN the WAR CRIMINAL LIES and SLAUGHTER of MY GOVERNMENT and its AGENDA-PUSHING MOUTHPIECE MEDIA!!!!"

I log on here so I can extract some of my writings for my move and this is what I find:

"
The latest from Blogger Buzz Spam Fridays

August 1, 2008
permalink
While we wish that every post on this blog could be about cool features or other Blogger news, sometimes we have to step in and admit a mistake.

We've noticed that a number of users have had their blogs mistakenly marked as spam, and wanted to sound off real quick to let you know that, despite it being Friday afternoon, we are working hard to sort this out. So to those folks who have received an email saying that your blog has been classified as spam and can't post right now, we offer our sincere apologies for the trouble.

We hope to have this resolved shortly, and appreciate your patience as we work through the kinks. — Brett

Excuse me? After I was getting spam warning after spam warning the last two weeks for 30 posts, blah, blah, blah.


After seeing all this?


“FAILED ATTEMPTS TO ZIONISE THE WEB June 27, 2008 DesertPeace

Other recent examples of sites censored (not the same as hacking) by Blogspot or Google are:
• A Mother From Gaza
• An Arab Woman Blues
• Axis of Logic
• Crimes and Corruptions of the New World Order News
• DesertPeace
• DictatorshipWatch.com
• PeacePalestine
• Uruknet

How am I supposed to feel about this, readers? A glitch or a trap? I know I'm just supposed to exhale and relax, etc, but I know what the content of this blog is.

I know the profane and "angry" commentary, I warn you about it, I know I am picking up many news stories and mirroring blog posts; however, I DID put up the FAIR USE policy and I DID BUY THOSE PAPERS I'm quoting so OFTEN! Probably ONE of the FEW left purchasing the darn things (so why dis me so much)? I have the no comments (except for my spicy commentaries) and NO ADS because this site is solely dedicated to GETTING OUT INFORMATION and TRUTH while EXPOSING LIES, DECEPTIONS and CRIMES by the MSM and corpo-fascist government! If they would TELL the TRUTH I wouldn't be here, but THEY DON'T!!!

That's why I'M HERE!! Do you think I LIKE RAGING like I do? Do you think it is FUN for me? Do you think facing up to the UNBEARABLE SUFFERINGS and INJUSTICES of this world that are PERFECTLY PREVENTABLE and based on zillions of LIES is a pleasant experience?

What I'm really getting at is the control of the information flow in America (since it is where I live), and truly what is the PROBLEM with getting out the TRUTH!??

This has nothing to do with the glitch, but with what is above and what the MSM reports. Today's Anthrax LIE (see above) is a punctuation mark on the whole feeling.

As an example I once again want to reiterate how I got here, a process that may explain the foul mouth I have at the lying outrages perpetrated on the American public.

Oh, I was a true-believing, Mass. lefty liberal for the longest time. I read the American papers for decades and pretty much believed them. I didn't question 9/11 at the time, and when WTC 7 hit the dirt, I recall looking at the TV screen and thinking "What a dirty mess down there today."

Controlled demolitions? Never thought of 'em, even though I'd probably seen some on TV. Was in school at the time, and had plenty of things to keep me busy.

Then came Iraq. That's one area where the education paid off because I saw Scott Ritter speak in 2002 and knew the administration were a bunch of liars. I spoke up, giving a speech in a class where I stated that Saddam didn't have weapons (kids couldn't believe it), and called for the lifting of sanctions (500,000 children not being worth the price in my mind).

You see, although the lies were starting to show, I was still a Mass. lefty. I still believed in global-warming (college shoves down your throat in an obvious agenda-push), Democrats, etc, etc. I did all the protests, wrote letters to the local papers and the big-city sheets, all in vain as it turned out.

When I hit the computer lab at school was when all things changed.

I'd go in to do research for history reports, and I'd discover websites such as these What Really Happened and Prison Planet. Then an instructor told me about David Ray Griffin's book "A New Pearl Harbor." And it still took me nearly 18 months to fully process the scale of 9/11 lies, and even then I was struggling to fully assimilate.

This takes us past the 2004 election. When that one was stolen by Bush, I really had a melt down. I knew it was stolen, the MSM new it was stolen, and yet nothing. Of course, at that time I was still a lefty and knew Kerry's argument was he could manage the empire better. I'd voted Nader twice in 1996 (because of Clinton's welfare reform) and 2000 (corporate candidates, and I knew nothing of PNAC).

So that leads to 2006 and how I got here. I've stated many times that this blog was established for 9/11 Truth, to end the Iraq war, and to keep the Republicans from stealing the 2006 elections. I extensively poured into the New York Times and Boston Globe for two months, posting all the political analyses, races, etc, etc, etc, in what I thought at the time to be a successful endeavor.

Again, I was still a lefty who believed the Democrats would offer a counterbalance. How foolish that was. Anyhow, the last two years have been a PAINFUL AWAKENING for ME. As I set up the blog and continued to write stories, I found so many other sites to visit and have linked them appropriately to the side.

After the 9/11 lies fell, the past ran backwards for me; the more I found out, the more I realized the history classes lied to me. They covered up so many things in the history texts I have kept. Mostly it was the war lies and cover-ups like Vietnam and Oklahoma City; however, the most troubling thing was the intrusion into so many accepted myths like global warming and the Holocaust.

To begin to see that the global-warming agenda was a concreted agenda-push among the global controllers and the MSM that serves them really pierced that lefty bubble. I biked for ten years during the '90s and early 2000s I so inculcated the value system!!! To see them pushing such lies now (when it's been a COOLER THAN AVERAGE SUMMER around here after a harsh winter) borders on the edge of insult.

On the Holocaust aspect, I have been the memorial in Washington. Again, it was during the '90s when I was steeped in brainwashing. I bought it all, the only point of doubt being when I went through the rail car and wondered how so many people could be killed in such small cars. But that thought quickly faded as I viewed the other exhibits, the shoes, the hair, the resistance in Poland, flipping the victim's booklet they give you as I descended each floor. Finding out that the NUMBERS don't add up was a REAL JOLT and may have been the final straw to my "leftist" -- whatever that means -- belief system.

Needless to say, the more I find out about Israel's conduct and the history of Palestine and the region (from the blogs, readers, because the schools didn't tell me any of this), the more horrified I become!!

The more I compared the blogs with the papers, the more I realized the papers were lying, lying, lying, the more strident I became. I really don't care for myself, I see through it all now, but MOST AMERICANS DO NOT because most are still getting what little "news exposure" they get from MSM television and newspapers. I think the Ron Paul campaign was the final straw.

After reading his book, (which I have written about here) and observing closely the workings of my own state of Massachusetts lately, my eyes couldn't be more wide open now. Which is WHY I AM HERE!!!

Because after the LETTER-WRITING and the PROTESTING and the "activism" -- many Americans, even the lefty peaceniks, don't want to face up to 9/11 -- THIS was the ONLY THING LEFT (which accounts for some of the frustrated profanities)!!!! If I couldn't impact the system enough to get it to change direction and thought, well, then, I'll expose their lies and add my condemnations and SPEAK OUT against the LYING ATROCITIES being perpetrated in MY NAME!!!!!!!

I want the WORLD to know that I CONDEMN the WAR CRIMINAL LIES and SLAUGHTER of MY GOVERNMENT and its AGENDA-PUSHING MOUTHPIECE MEDIA!!!!

In concluding this editorial, I just want one answer from the globalist controllers that are driving this world and pushing the EndGame agenda, as well as their servants at various levels of power:

WHAT is WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!

This whole thing of SLAUGHTERING YOUR OWN PEOPLE to advance an IMPERIAL AGENDA of WORLD CONTROL while MILLIONS if BILLIONS of people suffer on this planet? How can you CALL YOURSELVES HUMAN?!?

As I look out and see the EVIL you perpetrate on the basis of TOTAL LIES I am thoroughly disgusted and quite wounded!!! There are only so many tears I can cry, and when those dry up it reveals nothing but BALD ANGER at the UNNECEESARY SUFFERING and INJUSTICE of this world (towards all living things, quite frankly) -- all so ELITE STINKS can HAVE MORE!!!

HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELVES HUMAN BEINGS?!?!