Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Google Blogger Smashes Smoking Mirrors

Nothing can convey the anger I'm feeling right now.

"Google and Blogger and shutting down the Truth

As many of you know... the people at blogger messed with my infrastructure so that it takes me quite some time to put up a post. They've caused it to look the way it does on ALL of my blogs and done a lot of other nasty things as well. It shouldn't come as a surprise given who owns Google and what their intentions are. Now they have made it impossible for people to comment. They've done this several times before but never for so long. It's impossible to reach them so I'm just telling you. It's no accident that this has happened tonight.

I wish you all well and if you don't see me here again you'll find me somewhere else or in someone else. I've put up with this Zionazi shit for some time but it's gotten to where I'm just not so tolerant any more. So... there it is.

--
MORE--"

What I wanted to tell him
:

You must have hit a big-time nerve, Les. I wish you well, buddy. I'll bet we will miss you more than you miss this. Long life, love, and peace to you, sir. With respect....

How much longer until the hammer is dropped on the rest of us, readers? Not that it matters, because the Zionist genie of brainwashing can never be put back into my head!

Glad I started
another blog.