Monday, August 18, 2008

Last Day for the Boston Globe?

Given the experience I had last night when I peeled open my local, and because of the crap I found in it today.

Now readers, I have logged all the articles for the day because I bought the damn thing; however, I am getting sick of taking the time to report on the garbage they put out while ignoring so many things.

The feeling here is moving towards dropping them entirely. The AmeriKan MSM is frustrating me with the god-awful lying, and it is crimping my ability to read blogs and alternative outlets.

The fact is, the American MSM War Dailies have become nothing but hurtful, agenda-pushing liars.

The strangest thing is, as they are tanking in readership and viewers, their lying has only reached unprecedented lvels. It is as if they have already decided they are done, so they might as well really go over the top with the lying agenda-pushing.

You would think they would want to retain purchasers and readers like me (one of the remaining few), but apparently not. So why should I plunk down three bits for their Zionist-controlled, shit-spewing "product?"


Will I post here today? I don't know yet.