Friday, August 8, 2008

Breaking News: John Edwards Unfaithful

I saw Wolf and the rest wringing their hands over this, and the first thing through my mind was BUT WE HAVE a PRESIDENT that LIED US INTO A WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had Suskind (like McClellan) on once, and then bye-bye! Not only that, but the Enquirer reported this months ago, and Wolfie is shocked, SHOCKED by this "breaking" story. It's just like the blogs said; gonna go to war, OUT COMES a SEX SCANDAL!!!! And it is not a major figure -- it is a guy who has been "retired" for months.

What (sorry to say) scitte the AmeriKan MSM has become. I read them and then I go to the blogs, and the point is constantly reinforced. I have never seen anything so putrid and rancid in all my life!!!!


Perfect timing, too, as USrael is
screwing with Russia during the Olympics.

Nothing like getting the Russkies tied up if you plan to smack down Iran!!!!

WE SEE NOW, butt-flaps!!!!!