Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Obama a Loose Cannon?

It would explain the Jewish animosity and Zionist concern:

"Obama shows hints of his year in global finance; Tied markets to social aid" by Sasha Issenberg, Globe Staff | August 6, 2008

WASHINGTON - In "Dreams From My Father," his 1995 memoir, Obama describes being hired by an unnamed "consulting house to multinational corporations."

"Like a spy behind enemy lines, I arrived every day at my mid-Manhattan office and sat at my computer terminal, checking the Reuters machine that blinked bright emerald messages from across the globe," Obama wrote. "Sometimes, coming out of an interview with Japanese financiers or German bond traders, I would catch my reflection in the elevator doors - see myself in a suit and tie, a briefcase in my hand - and for a split second I would imagine myself as a captain of industry."

And now he could be president!

Lou Celi, an editor of Obama's: "He always seemed aloof, a little bit of a stray cat."

--MORE--"