Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Purchased a Paper

I'm not proud of the fact. I find it hurtful, offensive, and enraging.

What I need to do is cut back on the MSM crap so I can begin to get more and more blog reports posted here. I thought buying the Boston Globe would help me give a local lens to my posts; however, that agenda-pushing piece of lying Zionist garbage has really taken a toll on me (as has the rest of America's MSM).

The fact is, I am spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME on them, because I am READING BLOGS but only after slaving away for hours over MSM garbage. Well, I'm getting tired of that. I'm tired of the endless agenda-pushing and recycled garbage of the Zionist AmeriKan MSM and its affiliated outlets. So I am still going to posts ome items from them; however, I want to be able to get to other blogs, too.

Just a heads-up for you, readers. Thx for coming....