Friday, August 15, 2008

Eyewitness Report From Russia

Or Ossetia (which I now consider part of Russia if that is what they want, because the North/South thing contributes to a straight jacket of debate around borders and local control and alliances). I wish I knew, but I don't speak Russian.

Nevertheless, this is a view you won't find in the AmeriKan press:


"
[info]loegor wrote:
Aug. 13th, 2008 06:04 am (UTC)
Third World War is started by USA
USA armed the Georgia and directed in South Ossetia (ossetins doesn't want to live with georgians ABSOLUTELY). American instructors were killed in South Ossetia (when they attack Tzhinval with georgians soldiers) by defence-troops ossetins. Ossetins is a native for russian people (97% ossetins has a passport of Russian Federation), coz we protected them.
[info]truthrocker wrote:
Aug. 14th, 2008 02:34 am (UTC)
Re: Third World War is started by USA
Thank you for reading my post and providing the valuable insight and information. It is with horror and revulsion that I have witnessed what has been carried out in my name against my wishes, including the recent actions in Ossetia, although I know western meddling in Russian affairs goes back centuries (I know west occupied after WWI ended). Media and public ignorance and apathy here are troublesome, and I call the Congress and get silence and a click.
[info]loegor wrote:
Aug. 14th, 2008 05:25 am (UTC)
Re: Third World War is started by USA
Thank you too. Now what I'm seeing european TV (2DF - it's germany, 24France, CNN, BBC) - it's hysteria, and russophobia. USA send humanitarian help to georgia (people in Gori receives hum.help from russia, coz georgian authority escaped the town and people who live there) in Tbilisi, where demon-possessed Saakashvili shouts about russian agression and calles the world to fight against evil russians! I'm sorry but I'm fed up of that european and american attitude. Whatever all sane people in world against the war. I guess americans will overcome bushizm in their politic, but russians overcome putinizm ))))
[info]truthrocker wrote:
Aug. 14th, 2008 08:37 pm (UTC)
Re: Third World War is started by USA
Are you also saying Putin not very popular? Interesting.
[info]loegor wrote:
Aug. 15th, 2008 12:36 pm (UTC)
Re: Third World War is started by USA
Popular but not for me)))) Actually, now after georgian agression and ossetins victory, I don't know, may be his popularity flew up to skies (and Medvedev too)((( But even if you don't politic, you gotta know - BAD PEACE BETTER GOOD WAR! So, Putin, Medvedev, Eltsin, what's the difference it's all state power for russian people, but nothing else. All wars dirty games of politics.

source"

It seems people AROUND the WORLD WANT PEACE -- as opposed to the FEW PSYCHOPATHIC MEGOLOMANIACS that are ruining this world for all of us!!!!