Wednesday, August 20, 2008

AmeriKa Ignorant About Israel

"Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So obvious abroad, so obscure in the USA... blind support for Israel is destroying America

I am about to question America's blind support for Israel. I am not anti-Jewish. I feel compelled to start this article with that disclaimer in fear of being called an anti-Semite. Oh my God what could be worse? You hate Jews! That's it! Blah blah blah blah. Try reading THIS (CLICK) or this (CLICK) fine article about the anti-Americanism of the Israeli-firsters. The articles spell it out nicely - the only difficulty is getting Americans to see through the propaganda smokescreen they live in. Here (CLICK) is what happens to reporters, like Helen Thomas, in the US with the temerity to challenge pro-Israel-no-matter-what policy.

Do you think I am too direct on this blog? No problem. Here's a quote from one article linked:

"Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. --- Barry Goldwater"

Lemme tell you something - I don't know a bloody thing about the Jewish faith. Nor do I care. I am an American. I don't go there. If somebody wants to talk about religion, maybe we will, maybe we can, but I just don't have any interest right now. I believe it was A. Lincoln who said "let respect for the law be our national religion."

That said - my entire life - I was born in 1964 - I've been bombarded with TV news telling me about the plight of the Israelis. But I'm old enough now to know how skewed everything has become. I don't know anyone who can point in the direction of Israel - but somehow as Americans they are convinced we must support this dot on the map called Israel. What about the Jews? Let me say for the record that some of the people I admire most in this world are Jewish - and ya' wanna' know something? They don't fit the stereotypes - it's all bullsh#@. Generous thoughtful people are Jewish - and greedy rotten people are too. Just like everyone else so let's get off that topic.

My fellow Americans, it is time for us all to think independently and critically about why we do the things we do. Why do we blindly, no matter what, support Israel? Why is our country resembling Israel more every day? Do you want to live like an Israeli where security is the only and most important concern all the time? I remember when the air marshall shot the mentally ill man who tried to run off an airplane - an Israeli security expert was consulted who not only expressed zero remorse, showed no respect for the innocent life lost, the tragedy of the whole thing, he mentioned that in Israel the man would have been shot to death much more quickly - within so many seconds. I can't find an audio of the interview but WTF??? Why??? What are we really supporting? Where does terrorism come from? Mostly from those who don't have airplanes and ships to defend themselves. Is the defense of Israel no matter what worth the life of your children? Why? I'm just asking. Were you in the US NAVY? Perhaps this (CLICK) may interest you? Why is Israel first? Why don't they work something out? Why can't they work something out? Why is it our problem? Perhaps if we quit feeding them with 'foreign aid' and arms they would eventually have to work their problems out - or perish. Then maybe something would get done.

It is time for America to stop our blind support of Israeli policy period. C'mon people - comments on this site are welcome. Give me some answers - or buy your kid a rifle and make sure they know how to shoot. Why? So they can go kill somebody else's kids saving Israel. AIPAC needs your children. Marksmanship will come in handy. So will life insurance.

--MORE--"