Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Senate Passes Wall Street Looting Bill

Traitors! Let the hangings begin. As for my shit senator Kerry, I'd vote for Hitler if he were running against this guy.

"Grouped By Vote Position
YEAs ---74
Akaka (D-HI)
Alexander (R-TN)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Bennett (R-UT)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Bond (R-MO)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Burr (R-NC)
Byrd (D-WV)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Coburn (R-OK)
Coleman (R-MN)
Collins (R-ME)
Conrad (D-ND)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Craig (R-ID)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Durbin (D-IL)
Ensign (R-NV)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hagel (R-NE)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inouye (D-HI)
Isakson (R-GA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Kohl (D-WI)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Lugar (R-IN)
Martinez (R-FL)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
McConnell (R-KY)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-NE)
Obama (D-IL)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Schumer (D-NY)
Smith (R-OR)
Snowe (R-ME)
Specter (R-PA)
Stevens (R-AK)
Sununu (R-NH)
Thune (R-SD)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Warner (R-VA)
Webb (D-VA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
NAYs ---25
Allard (R-CO)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cochran (R-MS)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Dole (R-NC)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Enzi (R-WY)
Feingold (D-WI)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Johnson (D-SD)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Roberts (R-KS)
Sanders (I-VT)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Vitter (R-LA)
Wicker (R-MS)
Wyden (D-OR)
Not Voting - 1
Kennedy (D-MA)

source"

I may be going away for a while, readers. I've just about reached my limit on this whole damn thing, and I am so angry, hurt, outraged, despondent, and a million other emotions that I'm just burnt. I've spent the last four days working on this stuff, and to have to listen to the lies and insults of the MSM while the Congress ignores us has driven me to the edge of total rage.

Maybe the best thing to do is feed these fuckers until they bust! Let them gorge themselves to self-destruction. As for the American people, I did my best for you.
The fact that most people I know didn't even bother to pick up a phone after I've been calling for days hasn't helped either. Why should I care about them getting fucked when they didn't care about me?

Why should I put out the energy for them when they don't give a shit? I am tired, angry, and just sick of it all. So if I go into a funk and am not here for a while you will know why, readers.
I thank all of you for coming here to read me and vote in my poll. This tirade was not directed at you. As for the rest of the brain-dead fucks of AmeriKa, good-bye! Enjoy eating bowls of shit from this government and MSM. I can't take them anymore.