Sunday, June 15, 2008

When I Tired of Today's Boston Sunday Globe

And of eating shit!

The first inkling came when I saw it on the newsstand.

Front-page, above fold
:

"Celtic pride is back, but hold the hubris"

"Towns push sex offender limits"

I sigh and get sick of the agenda-pushing perverts at the Boston Globe and the rest of the Zionist War Dailies, I really do!

And when you turn-in, it doesn't get any better
. I got to page A10 before I had it, but I continued through the A-section.

At that point, I started glancing at articles with disgust, knowing exactly what they are -- divisive, agenda-pushing garbage by a myopic, Zionist-controlled War Daily!!!

The ones I post today are likely to be devoid of highlighting, etc. It was painful just to read the propaganda; I don't want to do it again.

But what made me quit? Leading the City & Region section:

"
Their night starts when game ends"

Yeah, sports just ANOTHER EXCUSE for a POLICE STATE!

"
Bars near Garden brace for rowdy crowds"

This from a culture that PUSHES ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION and the GLORIFICATION of SPORTS!!!

Got ya coming and going, stoo-pid shit Americans!

I say BRING BACK PROHIBITION!!!!!!! That should solve the problem!


And LOOK at ALL the PRINT the GAY FOLKS GET!

"Patrick gets cheers at gay pride event"

Readers, for a long time I was a lefty shit who thought he was pro-civil rights, etc (look where I'm from), and I never believed the "nuts" who said the agenda was being driven to divide Americans, etc.

However, now, seeing the Zionist-controlled MSM and its selective agenda-pushing, I truly believe the "social" issues like abortion and SEX are being pushed to divide and destroy the society.

There is just no escaping it; 10% of the population has their concerns catered to by the AmeriKan War Daily while they DENIGRATE and IGNORE antiwar protesters. I'm just tired of arguing that point among others. If you have been reading my blog, you know what the AmeriKan news media is now.


Oh, speaking of the war:

"
Taunton honors fallen soldier"

I guess it would be too much to ask of a War Daily that LIED US INTO IRAQ and CONTINUES TO LIE to THIS VERY DAY to expect them to do anything else but report this way.

Yup, he "fell." Wasn't killed on the basis of lies the Globe helped shovel or anything. 0...........The local hometown hero was KILLED over a DAMNABLE LIE the same MSM helped SHOVEL!!!!!

So, HOW MANY MORE YOUNG AMERICAN HEROES have to DIE for YOUR LIES, MSM? HOW MUCH LONGER YOU GONNA SHOVEL SHIT to keep them there?

We know the answer already, which is why I am so fed up with these shitters!

And no sooner are the words of my fingers than VOILA, a BULLSHIT FOOLEY EDITORIAL!

"
Iraq, the sovereign colony?"

My reaction: Pfffffffffffftttttt!!!!!

Yup, MSM responsible for HELPING HIM SHOVEL LIES to this very day, and they act like they had noting to do with it!!!!

Oh, and how did you like their conclusion?

"Bush should not be doing anything that makes a difficult mission harder than it already is."

That mean you are going to STOP SHOVELING
HIS SHIT on IRAN, Globe?

Obviously
NOT!!!

Here's another gathering that is garnering attention from the Sunday Globe War Daily coverage:

"
Gas prices may slow Bike Week"

And finally:

"
The dumbing down of voters"

Yeah, NO THANKS to the SHIT SCHOOLS teaching Zionist garbage and the SHIT SELLERS of the AmeriKan press, right, Globe?

Yeah, and if you DO KNOW the TRUTH they will MALIGN and IMPUGN YOU!

Oh, and after reading some of the piece, it appears I'M NOT DUMB!!!!

"
Division Street"

What, that how you gonna sell a stolen election? Or is this just more demonization of unpopular American opinions that run counter to the domination agenda so they can tag the rest as racists or whatever?

Not like the SELECTIVE, DIVISIVE, AGENDA-PUSHING MSM had anything to do with it.

And it's not like Zionists or Jews ever cluster themselves into like-minded communities, right, Zionist press?

Amazing.

Yup, the Zionist-controlled MSM sure has a "blind spot" when it comes to Judaism, don't they?

I gotta go now, readers. Time for a nap.

Why do I feel SO TIRED?