Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm Still Here

I just haven't posted because I am sick and despondent about the crap lies. I've really had it with all the bullshit, politics and otherwise. America is no more because its politicians are more interested in serving Israel than us.

As for the MSM, that Zionist organ is intolerable now. Had it on for 10 minutes today and it was all I could take from puking. I should be back tomorrow morning; however, with what I am unsure. I haven't looked at an MSM newspaper website for the last two days. I hate the papers, and the truthful blogs are exposing so much evil that my insides feel like they have been eaten out.

By the way, have you noticed how McClellan is out of the discussion now. Had all of, what, three days of coverage -- each day worse than the one before. And the lying MSM that SOLD US THIS PACK OF LIES and LIARS spent their time ATTACKING McClellan's motives and integrity -- not the integrity of this criminal administration.

Of course, if AmeriKa's MSM "reported" on Bush's lies and crimes, they would be REPORTING ON THEIR OWN as well!!! Like so many of the items they selectively cover -- if at all. LYING AGENDA-PUSHERS is what they are!!!!

COMPLICIT ENABLERS was right, to a point. In my mind, the AmeriKan MSM are AS GUILTY as Bush, Cheney, the whole lot of them!!!