Saturday, September 20, 2008

Patrick Puts Up With Criminal Councilor's Corruption

The governor won election on a change and difference campaign?

"
My victory is so fabulous, but this is overshadowing it," Timilty said yesterday. She hasn't spoken out about the erroneous mailing sooner because she wanted some time off. "I thought I could take a couple of days off," she said. "I went on vacation.""

Pffftt!
They are all the fucking same!!!

Also see:
Patrick Plasters Criminal Councilor With Cum Shot

"Timilty takes blame for Patrick signature; No legal action set for unauthorized use" by Donovan Slack, Globe Staff | September 20, 2008

Kelly A. Timilty, the governor's councilor whose campaign copied Governor Deval Patrick's signature on election fliers and claimed his endorsement without permission, took responsibility yesterday and said she improperly inferred she had the green light from Patrick.

"I was with him at a couple of events, and I guess I just assumed it was OK," Timilty said in her first public comments since the governor's staff criticized her Tuesday for the maneuver. "I can't blame anybody but myself."

A Patrick spokesman said yesterday the governor, after warning all week of possible legal action against Timilty, does not plan to push the matter further. "We will not pursue our legal options any further but will cooperate with any investigation by law enforcement agencies that might arise," the spokesman, Stephen Crawford said.

"My victory is so fabulous, but this is overshadowing it," Timilty said yesterday. She hasn't spoken out about the erroneous mailing sooner because she wanted some time off. "I thought I could take a couple of days off," she said. "I went on vacation."

Yup, that is ALL SHE CARED ABOUT: WINNING, no matter how sleazy she had to be to get it!!

--more--"

Here is why, readers:

"The annual pay for councilors, who meet once a week, is $26,000. She was chided in a recent issue of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly for attending fewer than half of the weekly council meetings over the past year, a post that annually pays her $26,000."

So YOU are SUBSIDIZING this CRIMINAL LOOTER, taxpayers, with GOVERNOR APPROVAL!!!!!