Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Sad Clowns Who Have Brought the Whole Circus Down

By way of explanation, I alter this fabulous essayist's titles because I always read them and then select the passage that struck me the most in his always-excellent work.

"It Doesn't Look Good For the Boys in the Back Room

I’m amused by what my mind can come up with some times. For instance Goldman-Sachs; Is it a veddy British marriage title or is it some gold man’s sacks? …or sacs? Some sacks of some man’s gold?. When the ugly truth reveals itself it usually slices itself away like milk fed veal to present the chickenshit-white, First Matter of the Alchemist burbling at the center. That’s a heck of way to start off a commentary but what should I say? Come and get it? Or… don’t you get it?

This whole pustulating mess that has been presented as a ‘free will’ experiment. Hey, call it free enterprise if you like. It’s still tomayto or tomahto. We assume we have latitude to act with autonomy… but we don’t know where we got that autonomy from. Confused? Join the circus… audience or participant… your choice. Put on your clown face. Go bait the bears. Why not ride the bulls and turn the circus into a rodeo? Why not hide in the Sunderband from the tigers? It’s all connected and I bet a lot of people wish they were more ‘connected’ but sorry folks… there’s only so much room and only so many chairs. Do I hear music? Uh huh.

There’s a lot of bad entertainment out there but it really is painful watching bad dancers in the spotlight. I guess we can get into it now. I guess we can call it what it is. Is it steaming in the middle of the road after a horse carriage has gone by? Does it smell bad? If you have ever stepped in it you know what I am talking about and I guess I don’t have to tell you what it is cause, you know… uh huh… you know.

George Bush is entirely composed of it, as are his fellows and all the dancers and jugglers and clowns and acrobats. Hey, some of it has covered all the pricey seats in the audience like they were at a Gallagher show. Don’t forget to wear your raincoats.

This is what it got you, people. This is what it got you. Go ahead… take a bow. Do an encore and ask for more. The crowd loves it.

I’ve watched this whole thing unfold and I still can’t get my head around how such a bad performance drew such crowds. Go ahead… work for a lifetime. Believe a lie and then when the liars come on stage, fight your way through the crowd to be the first to throw all of your money at their feet. Offer them your life and your children’s too. They expect no less of you.

There’s panic in the air. DVD’s of wild-eyed Muslim fanatics are appearing in your newspapers as a gift. The bombs are starting to go off; in Yemen, in Pakistan and next stop? Coming to a major population center soon. Funny how all of the high ranking Pakistanis chose not to show up at the last minute for that Marriot buffet… all you can kill for only $9.99. That’s right. You think back to 9/11 and the Pakistani intelligence involvement and you tell me… do you think there is more going on than what meets the eye? Or do you… think? Do you reason? Do you wonder? I do… but that’s me.

Oh this looks like one of those Texas Chili Festivals. I’ve never been and I truly love chili. I make all kinds of good chili and I would really like to see what some of the other chefs have come up with. But I have never been.

Is it chili or is it shit? You tell me. What does it taste like? Do you know the difference? Can you tell the difference between shit and chili? We’ll leave that to the connoisseur.

I think it is about time for the gloves to come off but that’s not for me to say. Maybe it’s not just gloves but clothes or concealment in general. Time to flush a covey of quails?

I guess all I have to say on this matter is that you shouldn’t deceive yourself about who is responsible for the action going on. Bushco and the assorted assortments of the same neo-con ganglion nexus are the shit in the chili. There are other bad guys out there, sure… but as for all this… this… whatever you want to call it… it’s all being done by the same people pretending to be other people. They got a lot of weapons and that makes them dangerous. However… they are about to destroy themselves because that is what they do. It’s too bad they took a lot of you with them.

I know it may seem hard to believe for a lot of you but they are on the run. They may not know that yet but they are.. What you need to do is not get into their action. Whoever you are… wherever you are… just step away. You don’t have to go down with them. You have that choice. What’s in play is in play. You don’t have to play though. Maybe you hear this and maybe you don’t.

I think some people think I’m all about doom and gloom. I am anything but. Just remove your minds and your hearts and your attention from the frantic activity of these vile predators. Their time has come. You don’t have to sail away with them.

What am I saying? Why can’t I be more clear? Some people won’t let you read what I say unless I say it circumspectly. This whole stinking mess of mindless greed and avarice is about to boil over.

If you think the people that created the crisis can fix the crisis you are a fool. They engineered the crisis in order to gain even more control over everything while paying the least amount for it. And they are doing all of this with your money. It’s not just bad business and unmitigated greed. It’s also intentional. But on their way to all those bright dreams and personal glory… on their way to snatching everything for themselves and destroying you in the process they overlooked something and that is that a person’s reach should never exceed their grasp. They just haven’t grasped that.

These sad clowns have brought the whole circus down. They thought that meant they could sell the items back to the people that paid for them in the first place but… but… but.. or can they? Well… that’s up to you isn’t it? Or maybe there’s a joker in the deck and I do suspect there is a joker in the deck and it is going to get wild. Dick Cheney and David Rockefeller, the Rothschild boys and assorted sundry. The Donable Rumsfield’s and Kissinger’s and all the other party boys and girls are going to get a serious spanking. Do you really want to line up next to them? What did they ever do for you? That’s the part that perplexes me. I guess you think they did something for you but if they did it was an accident …or you are part of the crew?

The game is up. This time the joke is going to be on them and the punch line is not funny. No, hold your calls… operators are not listening. Operators never listen. They just operate. The Calvary actually is coming but it’s not the Calvary that many would expect. What was that famous scene in that spaghetti western? The troops arrive and are covered in dust so that they look like Confederates but the officer starts slapping his hat against his coat and the coat is blue? Oh yeah, welcome to real time TV.

Oh... by the way... you might want to see THIS

I’ll see you in the next installment and leave you with this advice, “Step away from the fan. Don’t run with the scissors in your hand. Keep your head down and don’t volunteer. Cop a squat in the cheap seats… far enough away so that you don’t have to wear a raincoat. And if you want to get close to the action? I suggest you bring your raincoat.

--
MORE--"