Saturday, February 7, 2009

Liberal Blind Spots

While I appreciate the effort and the words, until these controlled-opposition shills tell the TRUTH about the FALSE-FLAG, INSIDE-JOB attacks of 9/11 and that the "terrorists" are all GOVERNMENT CREATED, FUNDED, and DIRECTED, then it's all useless blather to me.

Olbermann: 'It may be time for Mr. Cheney to leave this country'

Hey, I like the words; however, his special comments have never moved the same agenda-pushing MSM that keeps telling endless lies in support of the abominable cover-up. It's what I think of as failure.


Greenwald: Cheney setting up Obama in anticipation of another terrorist attack

I know several people around here (it's western Mass, folks, the lesbian capital of the world and where Rachel lives) that love the woman; however, when I see liberal-lefties endorsing a potential Obama tyranny over the same lies that enabled Bush, I'm sorry, but she's just not getting me hard.

Yes, there is a litmus test and at the risk of sounding like a Sith (and a former president I want put to death for his lies, mass murder, and war crimes) you are either on ONE SIDE or the OTHER!


What's EVEN WORSE, of course, is the LIBERAL LOCK-STEP and LOOKING AWAY from the CRIMES of ISRAEL -- which demonstrates all to well the Zionist control over AmeriKa's MSM!!!