Thursday, June 12, 2008

Why the Blogs Are Better

Because THEY ACTUALLY REPORT THINGS!

So much so that I can't keep up with them because I'm refuting agenda-pushing lies from AmeriKa's MSM!

Well, something has gotta give because I'm tired of that gig.


"Officials says 31 people died in airstrikes in eastern Afghanistan.

Interior Ministry spokesman Zemeri Bashary says most of the 31 people were foreign fighters. But Khalid Farooqi, a lawmaker from Paktika, says at least nine civilians were killed."

Wow, did my Zionist-controlled War Dailies ever keep a lid on that.

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Palestinian officials say a 6-year-old girl has been killed by Israeli tank fire in Gaza.

Medics say the girl was decapitated by a shell. Dr. Moaiya Hassanain, a Palestinian Health Ministry official, says two others are being treated for injuries sustained in the shelling."

Certainly that is to be expected -- and the graphic description will be cleaned up for tomorrow's War Daily report.

And here's a damn frightening thought, no?

"Asked whether he’d be interested in Cheney had the vice president not already have served under Bush for two terms, McCain said: “I don’t know if I would want him as vice president. He and I have the same strengths. But to serve in other capacities? Hell, yeah.”