Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm a Hater, Too

If this is the definition I am!

"I Admit I'm a Hater"

"I hate doing sit-ups. You can ask anyone if they like sit-ups and see what they say. I wouldn't do sit-ups ever if I hated having a gut even more. So I guess that makes me even more of a hater. I could be nice about it and say I severely dislike having a gut, but I'd be lying just as much as if I told you I really liked having a gut. The fact is I hate lies too and I would hate myself if I lied to you so I have to tell the truth. It would be on my conscience eating me away until I forgot about it. Fortunately nobody gets killed due to my lies about things I say.

Our media lies to us every single day by never telling us about AIPAC, jewish involvement in 9/11, Palestinians being bombarded by Israeli's, bombarding their neighbors, the jewish Federal Reserve scam, the Kosher scam, wars for Israel, the list goes on and on and people are dying every day because of it. When I call a radio station I am not allowed on when I point out the truth of what's going on and called a hater. A Kosher meat plant had the biggest illegal alien bust in the USA's history and not a word from the MSM. Samuel Israel takes off with hundreds of millions and it is as if he didn't exist in the media. 22 year old jews are awarded multi million dollar contracts to provide gear to non jews on the front in Iraq and Afghanistan, etc...

If I'm a hater its because my conscience tells me to hate something. Without my conscience I am not even human. Its pretty evident that this media doesn't even consider me a human and there is only one people on this earth that could think like this.

Its time to act on our conscience no matter what the outcome is. Too many people are paying the price and too many more are going to. We can go through all the worlds problems today and come up with the same answer. We have a people among us who hate us and are willing to kill us. We cant love anyone or anything if we are dead!"