Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Nuclear Gold Mine

Yeah, it is not like wind or solar is the ticket, so....

I'd like to make the global-warming cultists drink a barrel of nuclear waste, that's what I'd like to see!

OPEN UP!!!!!


"Nuclear plants looking for new hires" by Associated Press | September 14, 2008

CHAMPAIGN, Ill. - The man in charge of the country's nuclear regulatory agency says the United States needs a generation of new scientists, engineers, and skilled workers to staff, build, and monitor what could be dozens of new power plants.

A combination of ever-increasing demand for power, concerns about global warming, and the costs of fossil fuels is driving much of the increase.

--more--"

I won't be here tomorrow, readers. I have to go fill out a job application.

I'll literally be glowing if I get it!!!!