Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Day the World Came to an End in Boston

I had not intended to buy a paper because I looked at the web site last night and didn't like any of it. Wasn't going to post a darn thing today; however, I broke down and went and got one for a buck so I could read them crying about Tom Brady.

Yeah, it is
front page news all right.

"Accepted, dreaded part of the game; Knee injury knocks out Brady; Patriots soldier on to victory"

It is not like I want anyone in this world to be hurt, readers; however, I object to the agenda-pushing and glamorization of sports in the war-promoting War Dailies.

And look at the terminology the author chose "soldier on." With all the lying, death, and destruction surrounding war, why is the lying war daily ignoring wars and covering so much sports (front page)?

Because that is the big question on the FRONT PAGE:
Can the Pats win without Brady?

Yeah, otherwise you might not get rich (sigh in disgust):
The Boston Globe Says Sitting on Your Ass is Worth It

Here's your kicker (pun intended).

I go to the the website to pull down the articles I paid for, and the lead in the corner is this:


"2008 MTV VMAs onstage highlights and wins

The 2008 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles were once again filled with outrageous performances and surprise appearances. Check out who took the stage this year. Back from the tabloids: Britney Spears opened the show by acting in a skit with 'Superbad' star Jonah Hill which poked fun at her widely-mocked VMA performance last year. She did not perform musically, though.
Back from the tabloids: Britney Spears opened the show by acting in a skit with "Superbad" star Jonah Hill which poked fun at her widely-mocked VMA performance last year. She did not perform musically, though.

Can you effin believe it?

No wonder I despise the scitte sheet known as the Boston Globe.

Wanna
sniff, America?

I just wasted a dollar you know, and I am not proud.

I thus present myself before in my honest, ashamed, yet truthful fashion.