Monday, June 16, 2008

Time to Go Surfing

I don't want to waste any more time with shit MSM; I really want to get to the blogs.

Part of my new format is going to read other blogs and offer selected (and fully clean) comments. I want them to know that they are being read because they are.

I'd rather do that than rage all day long here over shit MSM! Yesterday's flat-out agenda-pushing propaganda really did a number on me.

I still owe readers some Ron Paul work and some other things, so maybe I can also attend to that for you.

I'll repost and mirror selected posts I like; however, I would really like you to go so their sites for yourselves. The links are Must View sites to the right here.

Enjoy, readers. I always do when I finally find the truth spoken -- no matter how terrible it is!

See you out on the blog waves!!!!!!!