Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Ticket to the Game

I just bought it!

I'll be heading over to Boston tomorrow night for Game Two of the NBA Finals!!!!!

I'm SO EXCITED, hey!!!!!


"Boston Celtics Fans Warned of Counterfeit Tickets

Police and the Boston Celtics are warning fans to be vigilant about where they buy their tickets after 38 people presented counterfeit tickets. The tickets were for Game 1 of the NBA Championship against the Los Angeles Lakers.

WTF you mean I CAN'T GET IN?!!!!!


Four people were arrested Thursday for selling counterfeit tickets on the street, police said. Elaine Driscoll, police spokeswoman, said it can be difficult to identity the subtle differences in the color and the style of lamination between fake and real tickets, so people should always buy tickets from authorized sellers. "The best defense against getting scammed is to not purchase a ticket at the street level," she said (Boston Globe June 7 2008)."

Too bad I bought books instead of video games:

"Celtics or Lakers? It's all virtual"