Friday, June 6, 2008

Bush: "I Don't Care If It Created More Enemies"

I never thought he did; we know who and what he cares about (Israel and oil).

"Bush On Iraq War: "I Don't Care If It Created More Enemies""

".... This is the great war of our times. It is going to take forty years," [Bush told Engel]. "Bush said in forty years the world would know if the war on terrorism, and conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, had reduced extremism, helped moderates, and promoted democracy."

- Bush admits to Engel that going to war was a decision based on his personal instinct and not on any long-range strategy for the Mideast:

"I know people are saying we should have left things the way they were, but I changed after 9/11. I had to act. I don't care if it created more enemies. I had to act."

--MORE--"

9/11 an INSIDE JOB!