Saturday, April 11, 2009

What Has Obama Done About 9/11 Truth?

You mean other than nothing?

(Blog editor's note: my comments in bold and italicized)


"What has Obama done about 9/11 truth?

by invisible citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2009 at 10:04:30 AM PDT


I admit it. I voted for him.

(I didn't)

Why?

Because many of his speeches had 'the ring of truth'.

Because McCain / Palin looked much worse.

Because I actually believed there might be hope.

Because I desperately needed a president that I could believe in.

But, here's the thing...

I know with absolute certainty that 9/11 happened via controlled demolition. The evidence is overwhelming (and if you believe the official story garbage then you haven't really researched it very much). Many famous people have put their careers on the line to speak up about this. Many scientists have come forth. Even some leaders of countries have voiced their suspicions aloud.

Yet, Obama does nothing about this. He won't touch 9/11 truth with a 1000 foot pole.

Why?

Look, I understand that when running for president you can't go around talking about 9/11 truth. It's political suicide. But he's won the election now. He's the president. Our all-powerful Commander in Chief.

If he truly is the leader of our country, then who is telling ordering him to STFU about 9/11?


(I'll spell it our for you: I-S-R-A-E-L!)

Even if a large number of Americans still have trouble seeing the light on controlled demolition, most people agree there is much more to the story than we are being told.

Obama is not a stupid man. He knows that there are about 10,000 holes in the government's official story regarding 9/11. He knows that millions of Americans want the truth acknowledged... officially acknowledged. For many of us, we need it acknowledged. At the very least, we want a new commission to investigate it (as the last one was a huge joke).

And, dare I say, if he expects We The People to support an ongoing war in Afghanistan, then he has the burden of producing the goods. It is his responsibility to show prove to us why Afghanistan is worth one more soldier's life. Because without 9/11, there is no reason for Afghanistan.

But, he has failed to do this.

Many of you will tell me to STFU. You will tell me that it is in the past, and that we need to look forward now, not backwards. Many of you will ask what good it would do to drudge this up again.

To all of you, I say this:

If you had a brother, sister, father, mother, son, daughter, husband, wife or friend die because of what happened on 9/11 (or the psychotic string of events that were borne from 9/11), then you'd want this too. You'd find that you just couldn't drink the kool-aid and let it go.

Obama, you want my trust? Then start talking about 9/11 and what really happened that day. If you can do that and show me how we still need to be in Afghanistan, then I will sign up for duty. Until then, you are simply another choice I had to make between the lesser of two evils.

(A poll was conducted. The Government's Official Story of 9/11 "is true, minor details excluded" wins a significant margin to "is mostly a lie" by more than 40 votes.)

Shortly after the post, the user's account was suspended for daring to break DK's rule that forbids 9/11 discussion in 'conspiracy theory' as a bannable offense as stated in the FAQs. Founding blogger Markos' claim of DK as "reality-based community," lol.

--MORE--"

See 9/11 Revisited for starters.

Related:
Obama's Offensive Quotes