Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Inside the Fun House: Just a Little Something That Needed to be Said.

"Just a Little Something that Needed to be Said

Every now and then I feel the need to clear the air about something and today is one of those days. Before I get any further into what I am going to say, I would like you to read this. You have to register at the site to read the whole article but I picked this one link for reasons that should be obvious to anyone paying attention. In any case, the thing itself is not in doubt so… as one particular maestro said, “Get thee behind me Satan.”

I live in Europe. I used to be an American and even endured being thrown in jail and sent to prison and certain famous locations for the criminally insane for exercising my constitutional rights which; did not involve causing anyone or anything physical harm, did not involve me actually breaking any real laws and so on and so forth. It involved me speaking my mind in a sort of ‘bully pulpit’, stage and street sort of a way. You could say I must have had some sort of faith in my country to have kept on keeping on. Finally I realized that this was not, ‘my country’ and that I needed to find Kipling’s “cleaner greener land on the road to Mandalay”. I didn’t go to Mandalay but it looks like I am going to have to sooner or later.

I want to clear the air about my real and actual position in relation to Zionism and Jews. From my own personal position, I want to make my position clear and it’s not the same one that you saw in Pulp Fiction when Bruce Willis comes through the door and all that stuff about “pipe-swinging” and “getting medieval” got said and no… I don’t know what happened to the guy in the box.

I don’t care one way or another about ‘Jews’. Quite frankly, I would like to believe that race, creed, color and national origin doesn’t mean squat to me. I take people as I find them and I keep or lose them according to what they are as a person and not whatever outfit they got themselves self-described in. I have no problem with any group of people related to what they were born into. I sometimes have a problem with where they’ve gone with it since. If this were a few hundred years ago I would have been talking about the Catholic Church. Take me back a few more centuries and it would have been Imperial Rome. Even further back… someone else.

A few things matter to me and everything else comes a distant second; truth… liberty… justice and awareness in no particular order. There are many other things attached to these and I like them too. I do not like the suppression of these things. When, in my opinion, based on my observations, this is happening then… well then… I’m probably going to speak my piece and I don’t care if you like it or not. I am going to do that. It is the only reason I left a perfectly good everlasting environment, where everything works, in order to put on this cumbersome suit for this limited engagement.

I have never said that bad things did not happen to Jews during the Second World War. I have never disliked a Jew just for being a Jew, no more than I have done for any other group of people.

However… when you can’t ask certain questions without being thrown into prison AND when you never get any reasonable answers to those questions then… then… someone is hiding something and… by extension… using it for their own advantage and worse, as it appears now… using it to cause harm. I also have a problem with people turning their suffering into an international cloak of mourning for profit when the evidence clearly shows that they were involved in several other holocausts where the numbers were even larger only… in these cases, they were not on the receiving end.

I don’t know anything about gas chambers or fictitious memoirs except for what gets reported. I don’t know anything about what happened at that time because I wasn’t there. What I do know is that there is something wrong with the numbers vis a vis official agencies who were there and with those who have turned this event into an industry and who have manufactured a golden cash cow machine for profit whereas… no other holocaust has gotten anything at all. There is an injustice here. Am I supposed to be quiet about this? When this is used as an excuse for PRESENT DAY genocide… am I supposed to be quiet? It’s not going to happen.

You can lock us up and you can make us disappear but you cannot make what we are disappear. You can’t lock up liberty and you can’t make the truth disappear. However many of us you lock up; you only set more of us free in the streets. However many of us you disappear, even more will appear to replace us. It doesn’t matter how it works. What matters is that it does. Today you sit at the top of the rubbish heap. You are King of the Dump. You own the garbage and you process it into news and entertainment. You have armies of sewer rats who march through the landfill and enforce your will. You might well think yourself untouchable but you are going down. All the institutions and bad intentions of the passing age are headed for the recycling plant to become the stones and mortar of the coming new age.

Here is the key point. We are not the one’s doing all of these horrible things. We are the ones pointing it out. We are not manufacturing wars under false pretenses. We are not putting history under lock and key along with those who question certain aspects of it BECAUSE it is being used to justify genocide …and we are not committing the genocide. You are. This is the key point. You are doing massively evil things and no amount of spin can change this fact. We are pointing it out. If that’s a crime then baby… I’m an outlaw.

I don’t care if you are a Zionist Jew, a Jesuit or a Babylonian cocktail waitress. I don’t care if it’s 10 BC, 1000AD or today. Neither I nor the majority of people like me are anti-[insert misdirectional catch phrase here] anything except for what is universally considered bad behavior. I don’t care what particular cover you are operating under and I don’t care how many guns and prisons you have. You can’t kill the impetus for truth or the natural impetus for liberty which rules the human heart.

I’ll tell you what. You stop doing these things and turn the force of all that material power and political influence into doing good and I will sing your praises. Until then, it’s my job and the job of others to tell you, you are going down the wrong highway. It is especially our job given the constant efforts of the armies of hacks that you employ to justify and spread confusion for a paycheck and a seat at one of the smaller tables at The Dark Lord’s Midnight Ball.

You cry out in pain when you strike others. This Walrus and Carpenter act is coming to an end. The sleeping world is awakening and it is past time for the truth to be known and nothing and no one is going to stop this. My advice is to get your house in order and do something about the minority among you who are going to bring doom upon you all.

I realize that this will serve as nothing for those who will not hear. I realize there is nothing one can say or do, short of total submission to what is unacceptable. Still, it needed to be said. Nobody hates you as much as you hate yourself and that is the source of your problem.

Nothing More

--MORE--"