Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Inside the Fun House: Something Inside of Them

(Oh, Visible, your conclusion drew tears from this old man today!!!

Blog author's note: I alter this fabulous and perceptive author's titles not out of disrespect, but respect at the unexpected and prescient phrases, themes, and ideas that catch my eye in his brilliant essays. He is a prescient prognosticator once again today.)

"It's Always Darkest just before it goes Black
I’ve been thinking about that Madison Avenue thing that brings us mind molders like reality TV and fake news as our models for contemporary life which presents humanity as a life form capably stupid enough to buy the crap they package along with the morons who tout it. This also brings us the shape-shifter politicians and cultural grooves that are like railway tracks from cradle to grave and which convince us we are just tubes that put things in one end only to send them out another; as if we were ambulatory tubes of toothpaste. If it weren’t for the coloration and flavor of the items going into the tubes we wouldn’t be able to distinguish them from the thing going out of the tubes. Garbage in and garbage out; through the speakers and headphones, from fork to mouth, from bottle to skin, from shelf to cart, from speech center to speech maker and so on and so forth.

I’ve been noticing signs of revolt at all levels of the social spectrum and it’s surprising me. I realize that I’ve been pretty tough on the mainstream fish caught in the nets and not giving enough credit to what looks like a revolution catching fire all around the world. I’m starting to think that some indefinable force is moving through the people of the world and they are starting to react as if they really were capable of independent thought and then I ponder what I hear from so many sources which tell me that the mysterious elite have all of the situations and circumstances programmed and that no matter what I see it is all part of ‘their plan’. It’s enough to make your head spin.

I made a comment the other day about how people like Phil Spector can get away with murder and whoomph! They nailed him and denied him the right to stay out of jail while the weasels work the system. All of a sudden there’s a lot of good news that looks like justice; I can’t be sure because I haven’t seen justice in a long time. Now the Spanish courts are going to indict a few Bush-bots and I happen to know that this is a prelude to nailing some larger sharks.

Here’s what I think. I think there’s a movement going on behind the scenes with a collection of people pretty high up in the power scheme who have had enough of what has been pro forma for so long. I can’t seem to come up with any other answer for what I’m seeing unless… you include unseen forces from mysterious locations or freedom beams from cloaked UFO’s or some variant on the theme. I get the distinct feeling that something has shifted in the deep end of the pool and is gradually spreading into the more visible, shallow end like some kind of purple dye.

If you look at history and isolate periods like The Age of Enlightenment or The Renaissance… the flowering of the Middle Platonic Period or any of the cultural stage sets that came out of nowhere or somewhere, you have to ask yourself… how did this get here? Sure, there are all sorts of academics that will give you a theory based on something they learned at some place where the information gets controlled and packaged and passed on but… I get the sense that you never know what’s going to appear based on what you are told and the confusion of appearances in any particular moment.

One thing seems to be increasingly clear… the truth is coming out on a lot of levels. Someone said that ‘they’ wanted it this way and it’s all part of ‘their plan’. Also we note that nothing has changed in the transition from Bush to Obama. We see the red-eyed boar hogs are hard on for Iran. We see the pirate distraction and H.R. 875 which is the Greenburg driven DeLauro bill and we’ve had The Patriot Act and all of the nasty business coming out of our corporation ruled governments and it looks like the world might want to mutate into a flaming dumpster but… you never know. I get the increasing sensation that it’s all going to blow up in their faces. I just can’t see them taking over the world. What I see is them ‘trying’ to take over the world and doomed for failure just as every previous effort was and ever will be.

Increasingly I hear that ‘they’ only let us know what’s happening in a small way so that they can see who we are and liquidate us. There’s a hard core contingent of people who really think we’re going to be fighting from the rooftops against black helicopters and herded into FEMA livestock pens. Call me Pollyanna but I can’t see us living in some version of The Terminator. Back in the sixties, a large group of people attempted to join hands around the Pentagon and levitate it. This freaked them out in such a way that it suggests they know very well the power of unified human thought and it also suggests why they have been at pains to set us against each other. Here is the key to our victory.

I think we’re looking at a number of variations on The Storming of the Bastille which, I hope this time, is focused on Rothschild banks and certain corporations. I’ve had people tell me that boycotting Israeli goods does no good but… they are really hurting from it and people; the people I’ve been at such pains to criticize are really coming through. Just the other day a crowd of Palestinian supporters emptied the shelves of a French supermarket of Israeli goods. This video has been removed from youtube just as all the Gaza videos keep getting removed while all the Pro-Zionist whitewashes remain.

A whole lot of people are not buying the bullshit any more. I’m removing my Intel processor and putting in AMD because it’s the right thing to do and you can be sure I check carefully now to see if anything I buy has anything to do with the number one terrorist nation on Earth.

Okay… it’s a given that some amount of noxious actions are going to take place. It’s a given that things will get worse before they get better. The financial illusion is being artificially propped up at the moment but there are so many holes in the dyke that it just can’t sustain for much longer. It’s a given that war is the usual response and it’s a given that the red-eyed vampire swine are going to be pulling out all stops but… I can’t shake the feeling that they are going to shoot themselves in the foot and each other in the ass at the same time.

I’ve got a powerful engine of hope just chugging along in my heart. It’s all that much more powerful now that I see that Obama is no hope at all. I’ve got a real anticipation of change now that I see Obama’s change translates into more of the same. Every negative, faith killing thing that comes up just makes me more optimistic. I know that sounds crazy but that’s how it goes… or is … or seems.

WE… WE have to link our minds across the distance between us and get all of our dynamos humming inside the dominoes in a unified voice. WE have to become one determined group consciousness that automatically rejects the lies and embraces the truth as we encounter examples of each of them in our daily affairs. We know who the bad guys are. We know some of them are aware of what they are and some of them are just following orders. We have to find the place inside our minds where those orders get accepted and we have to free these people by rejecting the orders. We have to drag our feet and not cooperate and accidentally get in the way of everything that ‘they’ are after and head full steam into everything that counters whatever they do.

When you look at the accomplishments of Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi you have to realize that there was something inside of them that made everything they said and did a powerful act. That’s no less inside of us than it was in them. We’re just lacking the full commitment that they had developed. We know that what they stood for was the right thing and we know that those who opposed them are the same forces which oppose us today. If we consciously embrace within ourselves the same qualities and bring that forth into our lives we will literally change the world. If there was ever a time for each and every one of us to make up our minds about what is important and what is not… that time is now. Let’s levitate the Pentagon.

Patterns

Wordpress Mirror Site


--MORE--"

Related:
A Forgotten Anniversary

Btw, I watched Gandhi the other day -- I watch it every time it is on the movie channels
-- and it once again left me in a pool of tears.
I struggle with the leaking just thinking about it.