Monday, September 15, 2008

Why the Boston Globe is Worth $1

Because it does indeed tell you what AGENDA is being PUSHED -- even if it is filled with the most hateful, racist, anti-Muslim, Zionist garbage. Seeing as I can see through all that now, let me take you through the soft-serve swirley scitte pile for the kernels of corn.

I was going to begin with the business pages; however, that is old news. Two financial institutions collapsed like a couple of World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001. Bloggers have noted that Bush could declare martial law over an economic crisis (a possibility for sure), but falling short of that, the guy is leaving a WRECKED FINANCIAL SYSTEM for the next guy!

What an ASSHOLE! You know, I almost want him to stay to DEAL WITH THIS MESS!!

I said ALMOST!!!