Friday, September 5, 2008

What's Going on in the Philippines?

Or Africa? Or how many other places?

I really don't know because my MSM AmeriKan paper rarely tells me such things, and when they do it is some twisted, distorted version that has no bearing on reality.

Anywho, I went to the web to get this
:

"UN agency hikes food aid in southern Philippines

MANILA, Philippines (AP) — A U.N. official said Friday his agency has increased food supplies to hundreds of thousands of people displaced by fighting between government troops and Muslim separatist rebels in the southern Philippines.

The government disaster agency reported Friday that more than 500,000 people have been displaced or have lost their homes and livelihoods since violence erupted last month following the aborted signing of a preliminary accord between the government and the rebels on a Muslim homeland.

--more--"

And I have seen hardly a word in those agenda-pushing War Dailies I buy.

I shouldn't be surprised: the Zionist-controlled, anti-Muslim, AmeriKan MSM has shown it doesn't give a rat's ass about Muslim lives.

Hell, they SPREAD LIES in their very own pages in furtherance of that very goal!