Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NY Times Distribution in the Doldrums

Oh, no, no!!!

:-)


"'NY Times' Closes Local Distribution Service, Cuts 550 Jobs

A New York Times-owned distribution service that handles delivery of the Times in the New York area -- along with some 200 other publications from the New York Post to Advertising Age -- is shutting down in January, eliminating some 550 jobs, the company revealed.

"Nobody likes a liar!" -- Webmaster of Wake the Flock Up

NOPE!!!!

How many times to I have to say that I was a decades-long purchaser and consumer of the "product"; however, (proudly), not since the final day of 2007!!!!

That was one New Year's resolution that stuck!!!! I see that rag on the rack and I don't even like looking at it, let alone actually touching one!

Update: Need something to really get your blood boiling about the NYT?

Right-Wing Terror Film Delivered To Swing-State NY Times Readers

Yeah, that is why their readership is cratering.

Outrageous!!! Scandalous!!!!! War Criminals!!!

Btw, reader, I would encourage you to check out that webmaster's web site (both links, please). He has much more than I have given you, as I have only patched up a small spattering of such fine commentary and insightful analysis on so many items!!

Why do you think I'm not here. I'm off reading blogs!!!!

:-)

And THIS is for you, NYT!