Monday, September 1, 2008

Bristol Palin Loves Her Boy

I know the fury and tabloid nature of the story, and that's not what I'm about. I am ABOUT the LYING!!!!! Those who will tell small lies to the world (baby) will tell whoppers (wars)!!!

I've kept up with the compromised candidate on the blogs and in the MSM; however, I haven't put up as much as others. I'm just tired of the MSM lying and -- frankly -- inordinate amount of time they give politics without really getting at substance.

I'm putting this up because as I have explained many, many times: with all the killing and suffering in this world, seeing love in a mother's eyes, well, PRICELESS!!!!!!


".... In looking over pics, to find one of Sarah Palin with the baby, I noticed that most of the pictures of the McCain-Palin public announcement of the Republican ticket had Bristol in the background lovingly holding the baby. My thought at that point, and there was no reason to then blog it, was that Bristol wanted a baby real bad. She just had that look of care about the baby....

Bristol, it is real sad the way all this is coming out about your baby. But you should be proud of him. I can tell you really care. He is one lucky boy






--MORE--"

How about that third picture down?

You can tell see really loves that boy!!!!!!


She's GLOWING!!!!!


And I know about the teen pregnancy arguments, blah, blah, blah, well, I made where I stand clear.


See: Pumping Out Children