Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Waco II

I must confess I haven't been paying much attention to this story.

The fact that the MSM is shoveling it so hard makes me suspicious.

The first thing I'm thinking of is Waco, and the stink from this latest event is very familiar, readers.

WHO needed an EXCUSE to go in there?


".... Texas state troopers and child welfare investigators executing a search warrant started the search for a 16-year-old who called to tell of abuse at the Yearning for Zion Ranch in Eldorado. Leaders of the Fundamentalist Church of Latter-day Saints, a breakaway sect not recognized by the mainstream Mormon Church, own the ranch.

The girl who made the call has not been found, the authorities said...."


I'm starting to wonder if she EVER EXISTED!!

WTF do you mean you CAN'T FIND HER?

Now, readers, let me set you straight; I am in NO WAY for the sexual abuse of children.

But the fact that all this information -- or disinformation(?) -- is coming from the authorities and the agenda-pushing MSM, well, THEY BLEW IT!

I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN ANYTHING THEY SHOVEL!!

It is for an AGENDA-PUSHING REASON!!!

Denigrate certain beliefs and religions perhaps, while cutting others a break?