Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Crimes and Corruptions of the New World Order News Back Up

It is at a new site and I have adjusted my links accordingly.

Unfortunately for me, I don't know a a damn thing about the technology.

I am just a dumb, over-forty bozo who was stoo-pid and took history classes and bought books!

As I've said before, I got on here in Sept 2006 to register my objections on the wars (you see what has happened there) and keep the Republicans from stealing the 2006 election (like it mattered).

So when and/or if Google decides to slaughter my site again, that will be it; if I have to pay for a site, then I'm done. I don't take ads, and I can't afford anything. I'm not going there with you, readers.

Anyway, for my start today I was HAPPY!!!!

Here's a few of posts to get you started:


"UN facing increased delays at Israeli checkpoints"

"State Department has begun drafting an ultimatum that would tell Iran to 'stop meddling' or else"

"Newsweek: The Palestinians call them apartheid walls. They are a nightmare"

"Barbican's tribute to 1948 accused of demonising Israel"