Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Celebrating Terror: One Million Sorties

I put this up because the few seconds I saw of CNN said that the Air Force would be flying two F-16s up the Hudson today to "celebrate" the one one millionth sortie in the war on "terror."

Readers, I think I'm going to be ill.

Not only are they WASTING FUEL, they are "celebrating" MILLIONS of INNOCENT DEAD that were under those bombs!!!!!

AmeriKa is fucking sick, readers.

This nation -- or rather, those in control of its government -- are ILL!!!!

I hate to say it, readers, but AmeriKa needs to be destroyed.

So start WWIII, Georgie.

The quicker its started, the quicker its over, and the quicker the world can begin to rebuild.

The thought of Chinese, Russian and Iranian troops hunting down the
war-criminal cabinet thrills me to no end; however, both you and I know that won't happen.

Bush will NUKE the WORLD before he lets that happen. I guess it doesn't matter much, anyway.

One way or another, these
crazy assholes are going to be the doom of us.

Peace, readers, and I LOVE YOU!!

Why do you think I'm here everyday?

Because I
like doing this?