Saturday, April 26, 2008

Memory Hole: Why Israel Hated Saddam

(Updated; originally posted April 13, 2007)

"Many Iraqis resented Saddam's aid to families of suicide bombers and others killed in the Palestinian uprisings... the [Iraqi] government had rented [houses] to Palestinians, sometimes for less than $1 a month (Boston Globe April 8, 2007)."

I wonder what happened to Palestinians inside Iraq, readers?

Victims of ethnic cleansing?

Any coincidence the Zionist-controlled newspapers would ignore the Palestinian refugees created by the invasion of Iraq?

I know this may seem an innocuous point, but it just goes on and on with the AmeriKan MSM.

And quite frankly, readers, I'm sick of the bias and agenda-pushing.

I read these posts from a year ago and it's all the same shit.

Attacking Sadr this time last year, along with a bunch of other recycled garbage.

I'm really down on the MSM, can you tell?