Sunday, April 27, 2008

Terrible Times

Unless they update the site overnight, tomorrow's Sunday New York Times is awful.

They COMPLETELY IGNORE
this story (surprised), even though they know all about it.

Then they are
piss-poor on Iraq AGAIN!

"Also on Saturday, the Turkish Army continued air and artillery attacks for a second day against Kurdish rebels hiding out in several regions of northern Iraq....

In Tikrit, an airstrike was called in to support American soldiers under attack by small-arms fire, killing three attackers, the military said."

That's all they really have.

The rest of the article is literally filled with shit propaganda, readers, and I'm not putting that on my blog anymore.

And as far as I can tell, the rest of the Sunday Times is shit.

I'll be back in the morning because I'll be buying a Boston Globe (for my visiting friend, readers, not for me; after today, I am not too fond of the Globe) and their web site doesn't have tomorrow's paper up yet.

Good night, readers.