Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When Does My Blog Get Shut Down?

I'm going to post comments and information about Blogger.

I can't say I'm surprised, but I sure am disappointed.

Wondering how long I will be allowed to operate now.

I'll let the blogs speak for themselves, readers
:

"UPDATED

Blogger "spam Robots"

CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS

is experiencing technical difficulties:

"Your blog is locked.

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.

We received your unlock request on April 23, 2008. On behalf of the robots, we apologize for locking your non-spam blog. Please be patient while we take a look at your blog and verify that it is not spam."

Imagine a various assortment of expletives here.

See you soon, I hope..."

"Blogger "spam Robots"

Marc, I feel for you! I'm going through the same with my blogger account. Steve of Desert Peace had the same experience as well. I have a blog that is pretty popular http://peacepalestine.blogspot.com and they sent me the same letter. I've hounded them to get to this, people have written letters, all to no avail. It's been a month now. I've been targeted both by Zionists and a weird group of self-styled "Anti-Zionist Marxist Jews"(and some are simply self-styled "progressive Jews" who nevertheless support Israel... Well, there have been some vicissitudes with it all, which I've documented, as well as other people. I decided that it's not worth it to stick with them, so went into the new blog and that's that. A load of people helped me save content, and that helped very much.

I ended up opening a new blog on Wordpress http://peacepalestine.wordpress.com and hopefully you can open a site with your same name, just change the server, so save all your material, make a mirror site, and hope for the best. YOU CAN STILL TAMPER WITH YOUR TEMPLATE at blogger, so announce your move so people can update their bookmarks. The more time you are "down" the more readers you will disorient.

By the way, them doing this to you proves you are doing good work. Chin up and don't let them get the best of you!!!!

"So "Blogger" lies

Re:

Blogger "spam Robots"

Thanks for the info, Mary.

Blogger said they would get to the problem in 4 business days, making that today.

Being that blogger's owner - google - is co-founded by a jew on his way to celebrate israel's 60th does suggest potential for problems. has you or anyone written on the problem with blogger?"

" Marc, it's a lie. This spam

Marc, it's a lie. This spam crap happened to me on 2 April. It is still blocked. Steve had his blocked for four months. Don't waste time, copy all of your material and upload it somewhere. Be sure you make an announcement directly in the template that you have moved, otherwise people will just think you are on holiday or that you gave up. Someone wrote to me asking if I was ill....

Don't believe that Google-Blogger is going to help you
. They were fine to me when there was a guy trying to sue me, but then this happened, and it seems to be clear what they are trying to do. I've got a few posts about this affair on my blog, and I will write about what is happening to you to in a post in the coming days. Google has also taken Uruknet out of the News listings... it simply can't just be accidental. If there is any other way I can help you, let me know, I'm starting to get experienced! Next week I'm about to open another new site together with a few people that hopefully will be safer from these things, since it is not hosted by a blog host, but a company.

Don't wait for them to give back what they have taken. They have no intention of doing this. You probably have been "flagged" and are part of the group to close down. Open a new blog as soon as you can!"

You will never get my mind back, no matter what you do now, Zionist shit bags!

That Pandora has left the box!

I see right through the agenda-pushing propaganda and lies now, so they will NEVER WORK AGAIN!!!!