Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Open Your Eyes and Watch the Video

And click on the link to see the tremendous artwork!

"OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT ISRAEL IS TRYING TO HIDE"

"How am I expected to celebrate a ‘Festival of Freedom’ when my brother is in chains?

How am I expected to rejoice when my brother just buried his son?

Am I expected to close my eyes, my ears, my soul?

Even if I do the screams from the ‘other side’ are loud enough to hear, the blood running through the streets cannot be missed….

Yet there are those that are celebrating, rejoicing…. not looking at what is happening.

Perhaps the following video will help them see the reality… it’s THE VIDEO ISRAEL DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE


Also see these posts, readers:

"‘THE HOLY LAND WILL SHUDDER AT THE BLASPHEMY…’"

"EVANGELICALS SPREAD THEIR HATRED IN THE HOLY LAND"

"A NEW POLLARD CASE?"

How about the drawings, readers?

Good, huh?