Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Blatant Biases of the New York Times

This is why I stopped surfing the site looking for posts, readers.

I'm really getting tired of their pro-Zionist agenda-pushing.

Just looking at the website is sickening, never mind touching one of their shit sheets!

I'll be posting Boston Globe stories later since I'll be purchasing today as a favor to my friend. (Maybe not many since I already looked at the site and it is mostly New York Times pick-ups! Pffffffftttt!)

Here is why I bailed on the Times at this point (I did click and read, too, folks)
:

"For the West, Many Tough Calls on China"

"China’s Leader Insists Sovereignty Is at Stake Over Tibet"

China/Tibet is an issue; Israel/Palestine is not

"Atomic Agency Chief to Talk With Iranian"

Oh, yeah, there is the Iranian prop they need to shovel!

If you check out this next guy, Iran already has a nuke!


"Op-Ed Contributor: Israel Can Stand Up for Itself"

Oh, good, then THEY CAN FIGHT THEIR OWN FUCKING WARS, too!!!!

Then the agenda-pushing prop-push for Jewish sympathy really ramped up:


"Our Towns: Matzo Sells Like Hotcakes"

"Backstage With Six Rabbis, Six Imams and No ‘Kumbaya’"

"House Fire Kills Rabbi and Wife"

"In Search of the Skeptical, Hopeful, Mystical Jew That Could Be Me"

That about did it for me.

The few other remnants, and then I'm out...

"Hard-Liner With Soft Touch Reaches Out to U.S. Flock"

Now I am worried about some false-flag event pitting Christians against Muslims.

And CUI BONO?


"Sizing Up the Utilities, if Carbon Caps Take Hold"

Yup, that globalist bullshit is going to be a reality soon.

If business is preparing for it, it is just a matter of time.


"Editorial: All the Time He Needs"

That's just the New York Times playing fooleys with the Bush and Iraq... as if they didn't blare his lies in their headlines before this atrocity!

ENABLING COLLABORATORS who CONTINUE to LIE to this day!