Monday, April 7, 2008

Why I Waited So Long to Post

I didn't get up and rolling for several reasons today.

I had two articles from my web preview last night, but wanted to leave the below post on top as long as possible.

I didn't see a mention of it in my Zionist-controlled War Dailies, but I'll check again.

Other reasons are because I am simply not buying the newspapers anymore. Not getting up as early, and I'm waiting for the blogs to get going.

Anyway, I'll post my two MSM take -downs, but the rest is just unappealing to me.
And, oh, yeah, the two seconds I watched CNN at the top of the hour: The "breaking news" was the protest of the Olympic torch relay -- which CNN will cover completely when it arrives in 'Frisco.

Readers, it is not that I am unsympathetic to people repressed by governments: I am wherever they are to be found (I like to think Palestine, Kurdistan, places like that, but...); however, the MSM's coverage of protests has become an irritation for me.

I can only compare the MSM's SELECTIVE COVERAGE of the Tibetan protesters, or the global-warming crowd, or immigrants (that one is coming up, watch) or gays, or WHATEVER with coverage of the antiwar protests!

When the MSM COVERS a PROTEST it is for an AGENDA-PUSHING REASON, either negative or positive.

Portray a group in a negative light, or portray a group in a positive way.

China/Tibet is a perfect example, as are all the stories you read in the MSM.

Demonizing prospective enemies while minimizing ally and state crimes!!!

Otherwise, WHY are the antiwar protests IGNORED and DISPARAGED STILL?

The protesters are ON THE CORNER EVERY SATURDAY!!!!!!!

The MSM press didn't cover Winter Soldiers, they didn't cover 5-year anniversary protests, they didn't cover a damn thing!

Oh, yeah, and ythe whole "lecturing other folk on human rights?"

Well, you can TOSS THAT OUT THE WINDOW since this LYING, LAW-BREAKING AmeriKan REGIME CAME ALONG!!!!

Ummm, we start WARS of AGGRESSION based on LIES and WEES TORTURE!!!

The fucking shitholes running the AmeriKan government have BROKEN the LAW and think they are ABOVE the LAW, so U.S. and AmeriKan MSM criticism of others human rights abuses echo kinda hollow right now!!!!!!!

Wanna criticize human rights abuses, asshole MSM?

LOOK TO ISRAEL, fuckers!!!!

Then maybe I'll give you a break, shitters!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me, readers, for not wanting to subject myself to the lying, hurtful, stinky MSM press anymore. Look at what they do to me!

I know not buying their shit sheets means I'm missing stuff I might otherwise cover, but they are not getting my money anymore.

As for the websites, my eyes glaze over just reading the titles of the stories now.

Why bother when I can go look at blogs.

There I click on so many titles I can't even keep up with them.

See if you can, readers:

Go to Mike Rivero's What Really Happened.com.

It's got EVERYTHING from politics to economics to science to war.


It's the same thing over at Crimes and Corruption of the New World Order News!!

H
e doesn't comment as much, but this guy ties in tons of economic news as well as all the politics and wars you can handle.

So GO THERE NOW and give his round-down the look!!

For a deep look into our Zionist masters, scroll and click on articles from
Wake Up From Your Slumber.

The sad fact is, when you observe MSM and the government's policies, the bias is sadly reflected.

You can get an in-depth and up-close look at their crimes in the Holy Land if you go to
Desert Peace -- with the ADDED BENEFIT of INCREDIBLE ARTWORK!!

And for tracking the Globalist scum you can always hit
Prison Planet or Truth News and browse the site for things you may find to your liking.

Think you can keep up with them?