Thursday, April 10, 2008

Randi Rhodes Fired by Air AmeriKa

That's why I never really liked them; I knew they were a controlled opposition front from the start.

9/11 is ALWAYS my litmus test, and they always failed!

Therefore, I have a salt shaker in my car for when I hear their blather on the radio.

Maybe this will open Randi up to 9/11 Truth -- if she isn't already.

She's better off, anyway.

What a creative title, too, readers!


"Goodbye, Yellow Brick Rhodes"

April 10th, 2008 by TRex @ 1:00 am

Uh oh. Looks like somebody’s weird, unfunny rant got them fired.[Ed note: I found the rant most accurate and amusing]

Randi Rhodes GONE from Air America

John Scott speaks out on the Return of Randi Rhodes:

".... It is our understanding that today (April 9th) she is no longer an employee of Air America...."