Thursday, April 10, 2008

Police State Protest

What little I saw of Wolf made me think police state all the way, folks!

Why it got wall-to-wall coverage.

"Torch headed out of San Francisco after surprise route designed to thwart protesters"

"Torch headed out of San Francisco after surprise route designed to thwart protesters..."

"I find it revealing that mainstream media is willing to champion the occupied people of Tibet while at the same time staying willfully blind to the occupied people of Palestine." -- Mike Rivero of whatreallyhappened.com

That also made me very angry as it dominated the what little MSM news channel coverage I allowed today.

It wasn't much, I assure you, readers.

Not that I am for an oppressive China regime -- they are the same as any other government -- but the moral lecturing of the TORTURING U.S.A., the WARS of AGGRESSION U.S.A., the OCCUPYING U.S.A., well, I just can't abide by an agenda-pushing MSM shoving these protests down our throats.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the massive coverage -- most pro-China folk. WTF, CNN? -- was ISRAEL!

What about their human rights abuses, Zionist-controlled MSM?

And who would want to wreck China's shining moment, too?

Think about that CUI BONO, as you ponder Bush praising the
Dalai Lama, whom has met and laughed with the man.

Hey, I didn't want to believe he was a CIA tool because the college had such high praise for him in so many classes! I understand why now.

China = Enemy =
PNAC!

The second thing I thought was, "What about the antiwar protesters that are out there evry week?"

'nuff said.

And the blogger raises a great point -- even U.S. crimes are exposed more (think torture, think civilian dead) than Israeli in the Zionist-controlled AmeriKan War Dailies.

That's what does it for me, readers.

That and the U.S. foreign policy against our own interests and for Israel's benefit.

So many things they ignore, so many stoo-pid things they cover... it's maddening!