Friday, April 11, 2008

Overwhelmed

Readers, right now I am overwhelmed with it all.

I had 5 minutes of television on and the top stories were:

the Texas polygamy thing (now we find out the government had an informant in there for FOUR YEARS?)

the girl bully videos (such a fuss when You Tube bans war videos, and another way to censor the web if you think about. No, we must not let our children see or be violent -- until we send them off to kill for empire and Israel)

and the Persian Gulf non-event incident with Iran that the blogs are screaming about now.

Then when I run the blogs they are HUGE!

I can't keep up with all of it; I don't know what to do right now...

The scale of inter-connected lies and plots is so vast it is almost indescribable.

Better go here and here to start, readers.