Sunday, April 6, 2008

The One and Only

What I mean by that is the only day I purchase the Amerikan War Dailies.

I get a Boston Sunday Globe and a local because my friend likes to read the sports.

I NEVER buy the New York Times after DECADES of faithful and consistent purchasing.

Hey, they blew it by LYING TO US ALL -- and CONTINUING to LIE -- with their FALSE, BIASED, AGENDA-PUSHING GARBAGE!!!

Anyway, I wouldn't have posted any of these stories if I hadn't bought the War Dailies, because I had previewed the web site before I went out.

The stories are there; I am just NO LONGER INTERESTED in the LIES of AmeriKa's MSM "news"papers!

So after this brief interlude, you may be getting nothing but blog posts from me from now on, readers.

It is finally over.

I am FREE, I tell you, FREE of the MSM at long last!!!!!

Not even a buzzing in the ear anymore!!!!