Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Occupation Iraq: Sadr Cancels March

Probably a good thing, since I expected USraeli and Iraqi agent provocateurs to sabotage the event with violence and then blame Iran, thus paving the way for the attack on Iran.

I guess Mossad will have to sink a U.S. aircraft carrier instead!


"Iraqi militia threat oversghadows key U.S. progress report"

".... Sadr also cancelled a massive anti-US demonstration he had called in Baghdad for Wednesday, the fifth anniversary of the toppling of Saddam Hussein, as fighting between his militiamen and US and Iraqi troops raged on for a third straight day....

"I call upon the Iraqi people to postpone the march. I am afraid for them. I want to save Iraqi blood," he said....

Witnesses said fierce clashes erupted soon after midnight (2100 GMT Monday) as US tanks attempted to push into Sadr City and were met with rocket, mortar and rocket-propelled grenade fire from militiamen of Sadr's Mahdi Army.

At least 15 people were wounded in the fighting in the impoverished militia stronghold, according to an initial toll from medics.

"We did not sleep all night because of the heavy fire," said Mustafa Mohammed, a resident of the sprawling east Baghdad district of some two million people.

"My baby was screaming. My grandmother is sick and I wasn't able to take her to hospital because I'm under siege. We just can't move as our house is on the frontline."

Mohammed said many families have left their homes and are staying with relatives deeper inside Sadr City, while hundreds of others were seen leaving the district with overnight bags and children in their arms....

US helicopters could be seen hovering above the vast neighbourhood, and loud explosions were heard sporadically during the day. Thick palls of smoke drifted across the skyline."

This is what Bush, McCain and the MSM consider progress!

I'm disgusted and appalled!!

I apologize on behalf of my country, Iraqis!

I'm sorry we seem to be impotent over here regarding our war criminal government that has inflicted such suffering and death upon you!

I'M SORRY!!!

I just want you all to know that!

I'm an American and I'M SORRY!!!!!

And the worst part of it all?

This is about POLITICS, ELECTIONS and Sadr's popularity against AmeriKa's stooges like Maliki!

Disgusting and INHUMAN!!!!!!