Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How Does It Feel to be Ignored, New York Times?

I forced myself to watch the MSM cable channels (CNN, MSNBC) and I found only one quick mention from Wolf Blitzer on the New York Times piece on Sunday.

So the SAME MSM that BROUGHT YOU THIS CATASTROPHE based upon the LIES THEY TOLD is NOT COMING CLEAN with you, American people!

That's why both you and I are here!!!

Thanks for coming!!!!


:-)

As for the MSM, I'll leave it to
a wise man:

"The media which has printed these lies and presented the horrors of the day according to the angle desired by those who operate it have become their own worst enemy. They are daily providing the evidence that they lie. Truth tellers on the internet are turning over every rock they tried to bury the truth beneath."

And they did it again today!!!!