Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Death Penalty and Me

I just wanted to comment on the issue because of the Supreme Court ruling.

Readers to the site know I am a pro-life convert, and it applies here, too.

My reason?

It is not based on any legal standing. It is not based on what you would call "facts." It is a pure moral response to this hell of a world. What turned me into a pro-life person was the UNENDING WARS and KILLING!!!!

Since that seems to be the way of the world, NO KORE KILLING!!!

NO MORE STATE-SANCTIONED MURDER!!!! It doesn't bring anyone back or change the past. I know that is an emotional issue, but with all the mistakes in application due to framing, race and other factors (plus a chance of innocents being executed; it's a final and fatal decision), my solution is LOCK 'EM UP!!

If it is for life then so be it, but NO MORE KILLING!!!!!

PERIOD!!!!!!!!