Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Are You On the List?

I assume I already am because of my political views; after all, this is a NON-VIOLENT WEB SITE -- even though it is filled with rage!

That's why it is a weblog!!!!


"1 in every 350 Americans is considered a possible "terrorist""

"Almost 1 million people will be put on the "watch list" by years end. This is incredible and utterly insane. How can the government expect us as citizens to believe that 1 in every 350 people need to be watched. When I heard this news all I could think was that 1984 is already here. I am afraid just by writing this and posting it online I will be added to the list."

"And here is the real kicker. By having so many people on the terrorist watch list for purely political reasons, it makes the list useless for finding real terrorists (as opposed to the fake ones who pop up when the government needs them)." -- Mike Rivero of whatreallyhappened.com